We help the owners through the process of buying and selling a Yacht, whether new or second-hand, including the negotiation and drafting of any sale and purchase contract.
We can offer tax and legal advice to identify the most convenient company asset, i.e. “Pleasure” or “Commercial”.
We help them, also, in the search of the crew, relevant employment agreements, management contracts and in other types of contracts involving the ship and the crew.
Traditionally, we carry out a wide range of legal services such as:
– Leases and hire of yachts;
– Collisions – stranding – pollution;
– Yacht building project and contracts;
– Yacht financing – leasing;
– Contracts for the sale, purchase and management of yachts;
– Concessions owned port;
– Tax and Custom law
– Maritime international regulation;
– Temporary importation and admission temporary procedure for non-EU yacht owners;
– Occasional hire;
– Short-term Yacht charters;
– Corporate, ownership and operational structures;
– Refit, repair and maintenance projects;
– Flag and international super yachting register.
For any question contact us